Book a unique Bee America Virtual Honey Tasting for your socially distant family or friend group, corporate function or holiday event.
What Participants Learn:
- How to select quality honey
- What to consider when tasting and pairing honey with other foods
- How bees make honey
- Why terroir and nectar sources influence a honey's flavor and color
- What participants can do to help bees in their neighborhoods
- A custom selection of varietal or artisanal Bee America honeys
- Bee America's honey tasting placemats and disposable tasting spoons
- Recommendations for seasonal food pairings that will complement the honeys
- A virtual honey sommelier who will run the tasting and answer questions
The Important Details:
We request a minimum group size of 10 people.
Events are typically scheduled on weekends, but arrangements can be made for afternoon or evening weekday events (we're on East Coast time).
The price of an event will vary based upon the number of attendees and the honey selection. A cost saving consideration would be to have the honey, placemats and tasting spoons shipped to a single location and then distributed locally. However, arrangements can be made to ship invidual honey tasting packages to multiple participants.
Call (301) 229-2780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss your specific needs and book today.