Book a unique Bee America Virtual Honey Tasting Experience for your socially distant family or friend group, corporate function or holiday event.
What Participants Learn:
- How to select and enjoy quality honey
- What to consider when tasting and pairing honey with other foods
- How bees make honey
- Why terroir and nectar sources influence a honey's flavor and color
- What participants can do to help bees in their neighborhoods
- A selection of four, 3oz jars of varietal and artisanal Bee America honeys
- A Bee America custom honey tasting guide/placemat and Bee America pencil
- Wooden tasting spoons and palette-cleansing shortbread cookies
- Recommendations for seasonal food pairings that will complement the honeys
- A virtual honey sommelier who will run the tasting and answer questions
The Important Details:
Anyone who loves honey and would enjoy and appreciate learning more about it!
Honey tastings are conducted once a month. We encourage early bookings as dates tend to fill up quickly.
Friday, April 23rd @ 7:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Sunday, May 16th @ 4:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Friday, June 25th @ 7 PM (Eastern Time)
Check back regularly for more dates in 2021.
$60 per person, which includes the tasting experience conducted by a honey sommelier via a virtual platform and a Bee America Honey Tasting Experience Kit gift box containing: four, 3oz jars of Bee America honey; a Bee America custom honey tasting guide/placemat and Bee America pencil; wooden tasting spoons; shortbread cookies; and shipping (in the continental US only). Shipping to other locations would involve a surcharge.
Honey tasting experiences are the perfect group activity. The price of an event will vary based upon the number of participants. There is a flat fee of $150 for the tasting and then $40 for each registered participant, which includes a Bee America Honey Tasting Experience Kit gift box (four, 3oz jars of Bee America honey; a Bee America custom honey guide/placemat and Bee America pencil; wooden tasting spoons; shortbread cookies; and shipping in the continental US only. Shipping to other locations would involve a surcharge.) Please contact us for more details and/or to reserve your date and time (options include evenings and weekends).
The preferred group size is no more than 25 participants, however larger groups can also be accommodated. Custom upgrades are available such as additional palate cleansers (e.g., biscuits, cookies, crackers) and beverages (e.g., tea, champagne, sparkling wine).
Interested in booking a group honey tasting? Please call or email us to discuss your specific needs.
(301) 229-2780 email@example.com