Book a unique Bee America Virtual Honey Tasting for your socially distant family or friend group, corporate function or holiday event.
What Participants Learn:
- How to select quality honey
- What to consider when tasting and pairing honey with other foods
- How bees make honey
- Why terroir and nectar sources influence a honey's flavor and color
- What participants can do to help bees in their neighborhoods
- A custom selection of varietal or artisanal Bee America honeys
- Bee America's honey tasting placemats and disposable tasting spoons
- Recommendations for seasonal food pairings that will complement the honeys
- A virtual honey sommelier who will run the tasting and answer questions
The Important Details:
Anyone who loves honey and would enjoy and appreciate learning more about it!
Honey tastings are conducted once a month. We encourage early bookings as dates tend to fill up quickly.
Sunday, February 14th @ 12:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Sunday, March 14th @ 12:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Friday, April 23rd @ 7:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Check back regularly for more dates in 2021.
$60 per person, which includes the tasting experience conducted by a honey sommelier via a virtual platform; four, 3oz jars of honey; a Bee America honey tasting placemat guide; wooden tasting spoons; and shipping.
Honey tasting experiences are the perfect group activity. The price of an event will vary based upon the number of participants. There is a flat fee of $150 for the tasting and then $35 for a honey tasting kit (four, 3oz jars of honey; a Bee America honey tasting placemat guide; wooden tasting spoons; and shipping) for each registered participant. Please contact us for more details and/or to reserve your date and time (options include evenings and weekends). The maximum group size is 25 participants.
Interested in booking a group honey tasting? Please call or email us to discuss your specific needs.
(301) 229-2780 email@example.com