This is a perfect recipe to make during those hot summer days you long for something cool and refreshing to eat. Our children love these pops and we feel good that they’re eating yogurt and fresh fruit.
Total time: 15 minutes, plus freezing time
Servings: Makes about 6 to 8 popsicles, depending on the size of the mold
- 1 1/2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Bee America orange blossom honey
- 4 cups sliced peaches (4 to 5 peaches)
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- Place the yogurt, milk, condensed milk, honey, peaches and preserves in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the pop molds, pouring so that you leave about one-half inch of headroom at the top.
- Tap the molds gently after filling them against the counter, allowing the liquid to settle evenly into the molds and dislodging any air bubbles that may have formed.
- Cover the molds and fit with popsicle sticks, if necessary.
- Freeze the molds until completely firm, at least 5 hours.
For easy unmolding, run the frozen pops under warm water for 10 to 15 seconds before removing them.