You will be amazed at how quickly this delicious vegetable dish comes together—it is so easy that you won’t want to share the recipe with friends and family for fear of giving away your secret. They will think it is much harder to make than it actually is…so shhh, let’s keep it between us.
Total time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (1 pound total), peeled, halved, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1/4 cup Bee America Tulip Poplar Honey
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- White ground pepper
- 3 to 5 sprigs thyme
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss together sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips, walnuts, honey, and oil in a 3-quart baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with thyme sprigs.
- Roast until vegetables are browned at edges and tender when pierced with a knife, about 1 hour.