This is a wonderful beverage for hot summer days—it has just the right amount of sweetness to be refreshing without being overly sweet. It’s addicting!
Total time: 10 minutes
Servings: 10 to 12
- 1/2 cup of Bee America Tulip Poplar Honey
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Combine the honey and the hot water in a 1-quart pitcher and stir until the honey is completely dissolved.
- Stir the lemon juice in slowly.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and enjoy!