This is our children's favorite breakfast when accompanied by sliced bananas. It’s so easy to do-we let them make it for us!
Total time: 5 Minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 package of English muffins
- 2 ripe bananas cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons of salted butter
- 3 heaping tablespoons of Bee America Star Thistle Honey
- Split open the English muffins.
- Toast the muffins at a low setting.
- Spread the butter on the warm muffins.
- Add a dollop of star thistle honey and spread around with the back of a teaspoon.
- Place slices of bananas on top of the muffins.
- Eat immediately and enjoy!